RE: Parish Insurance report and Q. Has anyone made a claim?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Parish Insurance report and Q. Has anyone made a claim?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:48:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
There is a decent introductory and "what-it-means" article on Insurance
in the current issue of the British Car Magazine.  (Aug/Sep)

Parish simply asks you to state what your vehicle is worth; you submit
photos to substantiate; and they are able (I assume) to determine if you
fall within the ranges of the various pricing guides, etc.

I have no knowledge of claim service; but it is my guess that you will
need to "prove" that the car was in the condition you stated on the
policy.  (parts lists; paid receipts; other photos taken at regular
intervals, etc.)

Usual disclaimers re: British Car Mag. & Parish Ins.

Later,
Carl F. Musson (musson@arts.usf.edu)
'58 TR3A TS25264L  www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
Tampa, Florida (USA)