Re: lawyer story

To: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Subject: Re: lawyer story
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 22:12:37 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com wrote:

> Joe, Justin and list:
>
> First, I am a lawyer who defends physicians in malpractice cases on a regular
> basis.
>
> However, get a life. This list is supposed to be fun.
>
> If someone pokes fun of you, laugh. It might be good medicine and they just
> might be right.
>
> Steve Thornton
> Bowling Green, KY

Um, STEVE, you e-mail seems to be directed to me... I think you mis-read
who was bitching and who wasn't...  I am NOT the one who needs to get a
life... Please clarify this after re-viewing WHAT you responding to!!!

I, for one, liked the joke a lot.

My life is just fine, thanks... I'm quite happy with it... and hope to
laugh a hell of a lot more!

Justin