TR3A Commission Number

To: triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3A Commission Number
From: "J. SHELBY STASTNY" <71452.43@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 31 Jul 97 01:28:51 EDT
I'm new to the list - I've had a 59TR3A for about 10 years but it's been stored
most of the time.  I've looked in the location suggested on the firewall for the
commission number, but no number is there.  I find a body number B41864 and an
engine number - TS42353E.  Is there somewhere to find out what the commission
number would be if the body number and engine number were installed on the same
car?  Not that it's really important, but a car really ought to know what it's
history is.   Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Shelby Stastny
Anchorage Alaska