Lotus Europa for sale-Canada

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lotus Europa for sale-Canada
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 97 09:41:52 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     There's a 68 Europa for $9500 Cdn, if anyone's interested, in Ontario
     Canada, between Peterborough and Ottawa. The owner is fed up with tire
     kickers but gave me his number as I said that I would spread the word.
     It looks very good; odometer registers 47,000 miles (?), and he says
     it's a series 1, whatever that means.
     Anyone with a serious interest let me know and I'll give you the guy's
     name and number.

     Jim Wallace
     jwallace@canada.hp.com