TR-4 Parts wanted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-4 Parts wanted
From: John Matthews <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 12:00:20 -0700
Hello again,

I'm looking for a few parts for the TR now. What I need is a right rear
taillight lens, Rear bumper overriders, and a center console - mine's
been cut out for a radio. I know these are hot items, but I thought I'd
check.

BTW, I'd like to propose a new acronym. BPO - Benevolent Previous Owner.
This is the one who's owned the car for some time, and made some
changes, but did nice things for you. Things like using stainless steel
AN hardware on the generator mounts. What do ya think?

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald, '63 TR-4
Santa Clara, CA