Re: Mexican Standoff

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mexican Standoff
From: John Matthews <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:12:51 -0700
Fellow Scions,

I've been following this thread with some interest since I've been
parting the '77 Spit I bought. I just want to say that I've had nothing
but good experiences buying, selling, and trading parts with people on
this mail list.

Thanks!!!!!

Since I only sell parts to offset my own Triumph habit I'm not out to
make any profit on them. I really just want to help others out, and keep
these cars on the road. As with any relationship involving trust
communication is the key. I willing give my phone number, and try to
send an e-mail before I ship to see if there's anything else that's
needed. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald, '63 TR-4