re: Clucth Pedal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Clucth Pedal
From: Kenneth Brown <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:29:09 -0800
Cc: streeter@sanders.com
>>There don't appear to be any bushings in the TR6
>>clutch pedal or the pushrod that can be readily
>>replaced.

The TR6 and TR 250 have a soft lead-impregnated bushing that is pressed into
both the brake and clutch pedal assemblies. These often wear away entirely
leaving no signs that a bush was ever there.

A more detailed description can be found in the Moss Catalog in the brakes
section (Moss's part No. 330-285, TRF No.147166, cost about $5 each, 4 req.)
Took the play out of my the pedals, well worth replacing if you ever have your
pedal assemblies out!

Ken
TR 250
Petaluma CA