"The Red Car"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "The Red Car"
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 20:58:50 -0700
A while back there was a number of postings and discussion about
the book "The Red Car".  I have been keeping an eye open for it at
used book stores and finally decided to do some searching on the
net.

Birds Nest Books out of Montana contucted a free search and located
the book for $27, postage included.  For clarification regarding
correct publisher is Funk and Wagnall's, 1954 (Grosset & Dunlap was
sighted before). Possibly two different publishers, but not likely
since the same year is quoted.

For those searching for books, or possibly manuals, Birds Nest Books
got back to me within a week. Very customer responsive. Their e-mail
address is bnbook@birdsnestbooks.com  They also have a web page.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6