Re: GT6+ road feel

To: "pellemr" <pellemr@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: GT6+ road feel
From: "Bill and Sal Birney" <birneybs@onaustralia.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 21:29:31 +1000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
pellmr

We also have a 70 GT6+, and what you are describing fairly closely follows
our car, except that we changed the rear shocks and it got much better. A
number of things could be contibuting, first a very soft spring so you are
always on the bump stops, two dead shocks, and third, very hard shocks.

Certainly the GT6 is not over supplied with susension travel, so a hardish
ride is pretty much what I expect.

Bill and Sal Birney
'70 GT6+ (RHD)
'67 Spitfire MkII (Sal's)