Re: GT6+ road feel

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GT6+ road feel
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 07:17:42 -0700
Pellemr writes:
>I have a question regarding the 'road feel' of the GT6:
>Is it just mine or is the ride very harsh
      < snip >
***************************
My GT6, I feel, is very softly sprung.  The GT's damper and spring rates
were much softer  than the Spitfire's because of the market they were
after.  The thinking was that this car should have more of a boulevard
ride.  I have to agree, even with Koni shocks all around I feel the ride is
rather on the soft side, as it should be for a "grand touring" coupe -

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )