The Concourse Quandry..

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Concourse Quandry..
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 08:31:10 -0400
Thanks to everyone who's checked in with an opinion on my "obligation"
to restore vs customize.

I'm happy to report that the majority of responses support taking
liberties with the car to improve it's performance and the driving
experience, without hacking it up structurally.  (So much for that Turbo
Mitsubishi 2.6 & 5 speed swap...)

I'm going to do it as a nice clean semi custom, and leave the arguing
about what color the anodizing on the hose clamp should be (as one
respondent humourously pointed out about the concourse option!) to those
who have a passion for such things, not to mention the encyclopaedic
knowledge needed for such a project.

Me, I'm a driver.

Thanks.

John