Re: floor panel...

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: floor panel...
From: slevine@toucan.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:19:50 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
To keep the body straight on my TR6 when I removed it from the frame, I
used some "angle iron" - the stuff you see being used to hang garage door
openers available at every large hardware store with holes drilled about
every inch. I cut the piece to the proper length and secured one end to the
conv top mounting hole and the other end to the screw hole used for the
windshield support bracket/upper corner of the front fender. Did this on
both sides. Appears to work fine considering that my rusted floors would
have folded in half without it.

Sandy Levine
70TR6
Tampa Fl