Spedometer Repair -

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spedometer Repair -
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 06:39:46 -0700
Sorry to bomb th list with this but don't have Mel H.'s e-mail address ( I
guess I could just go to the Triumph meeting tommorow :-}) and just wanted
to thank him for the tip about Foreign Speedo repair, on University ave.
Really TOP notch work.  Took the GT6 Speedometer in (one from a junker) and
got it back yesterday.  Looks BRAND new.  Really refreshing to find a shop
that does great work.  Gave him the Spitfire to do next!

Thanks again Mel !

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )