Mission Accomplished.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mission Accomplished.
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 14:52:25 -0400
Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for info on "pullin' the
punkin" on a Spit..   I went this morning and dropped that puppy in
about 20 minutes.  The guys at the yard know me pretty well (jeez, that
says *something* about my life, doesn't it?!?!?) and didnt mind using
their great HUGE fork lift to raise the donor car way in the air for
me.  Just stood underneath and yanked it out.  Learned a fair amount
about junk-yarding too.

Sure is nice having buddies, huh?

Again, the assistance is greatly appreciated.  (Especially for the
"heads up" on that gigantic bolt at the rear of it..  As I was leaving I
put a two foot long 1/4" rod in my toolbox "just in case"..   Glad I had
it to tap that baby out.)

John

--
Come see us on the Web!