Parts deliveries?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts deliveries?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 12:51:58 -0600 (MDT)
On Monday, Sep. 8, I'll be loading the Killer Spit onto the trailer, and
hauling it and myself off to Topeka, Kansas, for the SCCA Solo II Nationals.
It should be a neat trip.

Though I'll be using the relatively small Jeep, and not the honking big 1 ton
van I plan to drive to Triumphest next month, I may still have room for some
parts to deliver along the way.  So if you happen to be located somewhere along
the route from Salt Lake to Topeka, (I-80 through Wyoming, I-70 Colorado to
Kansas) and need a part that I may be able to provide, let me know!

mjb.

ps: For those of you who sent in orders for Fat Chance shirts, hang in there.
    Saying I'd provide quick turnaround the week my wife and I prepared for our
    big 10th anniversary party was not the wisest thing I've done!