Oil Pan Hell

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oil Pan Hell
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 09:36:27 -0400
LIsters,

Thanks to all who replied with advice and support -- I tried the 2x4
last night and got nowhere (am really getting frustrated now !), so I
doused the flange with a corrosion permeating fluid (CML, I think) in
order to get in there all the better with.

I need to jack her up a little bit more, I think, for better mobility
(or at least so I can hit my fingers good & square).

I'll look for a gasket removal tool at the local auto place tho, that
sounds like it might be handy to own with a 23 year old car !

Still Trying & Refusing to Give UP !

Carol Z.
74 TR6 -- Sybill