Various Cars for sale in Utah

To: "'britsh-cars@autox.team.net'" <britsh-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Various Cars for sale in Utah
From: Tom Leake <tomleake@enol.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 18:27:27 -0600
A Friend is selling  a 58 MGA Roadster,  Very Clean driver, Red, Wire Wheels
$6900  Contact Dallas McCaman 801-224-0034

Another local shop has lost some parking and I got some stuff from him at a
very reasonable price.  In appreciation I offered to send a note to the british
car list.
He would consider offers.

For information on the cars contact Mike Morgan  of Morgan SportsCars
801-487-5979 voice 801-487-2401 fax

69 Jag E type 2+2  Signal Red , Chrome wires,  AC, Some restoration done needs
completion  $7500 or offer
60 Austin Healey 100-6 Rough no engine or trans needs major work  $600
79 MGB (2)  $750
65 TR4A complete but rough,  wires, straight but somewhat rusty, $800
65- TR4A RHD OverDrive 3 American Mags 1000 needs extensive body work  missing
front valences, grill, rusted rockers.
65 TR4A rebuilt engine, creased boot lid and surround in primer, rusted rockers
76 TR7  for parts, good motor $150
79 TR7 Convertible.  needs paint, driveshaft, cleanup, $250
29 Buick  wood spoke wheels honeycomb radiator $1,200
55 Pontiac Starchief 4 dr  needs rest $750

Tom Leake