Re: READ THIS HERE PLEASE!!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: READ THIS HERE PLEASE!!!!
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 5 Sep 97 9:19:19
Kristian Sims:

>>one day when I finish my degree I hope to own a Triumph
GT-6 which I'll also do up quite nicely.  But I want my GT-6 of the future
to go like a rocket!!!  I think that I will stick with the 2 litre 6cyl
and not upgrade to the 2.5 litre version because I know that an engine
with a shorter stroke is capable of far more rpm.  It should not be hard
to make the bottom end of one of these engines capable of 8000 rpm<<

No kidding?   You must be trying to get to the parts store very quickly to buy
new engine.  My God, man, take a breath and let me get you a drink of water!

--
Martin Secrest
GT6