nice looking TR250

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: nice looking TR250
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph Schneider)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:26:44 -0500 (CDT)
listers-
saw a red TR250 spring 96 (before I even owned my first Triumph) running
along Central St. in Evanston, IL- nice looking red car without nose
stripe, golden retriever next to the driver- didn't see again until this AM
(time on my hands, on run to hardware store), it was heading west on
Central Street near Central Park, I was not close enough to get the license
number, I came back a few minutes later, couldn't find it, but it looked
and sounded great, hope it'll be at the Oakton Community College British
Car show on Sunday, does anyone know who this might be?
Joe

Joseph R Schneider, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School
100 Burch, Evanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
voice: (847) 570-2565  fax: (847) 570-2899  e-mail: joe-schneider@nwu.edu
world wide web page:  http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML