Radiator leak pluggers

Subject: Radiator leak pluggers
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 11:54:50 -0500
Hi all!

I haven't had any problem with the radiator plugger I use, Stops Leak
(think that's the name -- looks like foil bits in a plastic tube).  I
used it in a 1974 Dodge Monaco with a 383, in a 1968 Ford Falcon with a
straight 6, and in a 1987 Honda 1.5l, and in the case of the Honda, I
later had to have the radiator recored due to other problems and the
mechanic said the fluid in the radiator was clean (after I asked him
about my having used the Stops Leak).

Just my experience with the stuff...
Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   %)