Chrome Plating

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Chrome Plating
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 21:38:15 -0700
I've had a lot of plating done at Graves Plating in Florence, Al.  I
picked them out of Hemmings, thinking that anyone that could afford to
run a 2/3 page ad each month must be doing something right.

I did have my original mirror rechromed and they did an excellent job. A
funny story: at VTR 94 the judges questioned the mirror saying it was
not original/correct.  I almost had a hemorrhage...HA!

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1980 TR8 Coupe