British Invasion - Finally!

To: "'Karl F. Rau'" <krau@ns.pivot.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: British Invasion - Finally!
From: Chris Bullock <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 22:08:13 -0400
Karl and all,

Glad to see some plans coming together for the British Invasion - I can't
wait to finally meet some of you folks.  I take it you've been to the show
in the past?  This will be my first year to enter a car - even though we
live in the Burlington area, my wife and I will be staying in Stowe just to
take in the festivities and not have to deal with the 45 min drive each
way. Perhaps a SOL get-together might be in order?  Ken Streeter from NH,
Ed H. (know you're coming), Andy Mace, Phil Barnes and Bruce K. from NY,
Jeff and any others from Montreal, Peter M. and Ken N. et al from
Richmond/DC VA area, Scott S. (we could compare 70 TR6s) and others from
PA, Bob Lang, MA,  and all the NET folks on this list, etc., etc. - we'd
have a pretty good showing!  Talk it up and come on up to Stowe - what a
great weekend (19th, 20th, 21st of Sept.) - the only time you'll seen an
entire mountain village overrun by British cars!

Regards,

Chris Bullock
Colchester, Vermont

1970 RHD TR6 PI  CP51686 O