74 TR6 FS - Burlington, VT

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 74 TR6 FS - Burlington, VT
From: Chris Bullock <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 08:20:57 -0400
Morning,

I happened across a late (Nov) 1974 TR6, CF28928 U, in Burlington the other
evening on the way out to dinner.  Stopped to have a look and talked with
the (original) owner.  Here are the details:

Asking price: $5,500
Original Owner: Ron Charboneau (802) 863-8738

Magenta w/ Black interior
New black top
Tonneau
Weber carbs / headers (has original carbs available)
Luggage rack on boot
Electronic Ignition

Car looks decent - no rust from what I can see with a quick look at the
frame, floor pans under the carpet, boot, etc.  Interior is OK - dash looks
fine, seats are fine and it has the original inertia-reel seatbelts.  As I
said, this was not a thorough check by any means, but I did have time to
hear it run and it sounds good.  I have no interest in this car other than
to see it find a good home.

Chris Bullock
Colchester, Vermont

1970 RHD TR6 PI  CP51686 O