Re: TR6 Fuel Leak

To: <Mark_Simon@msn.com>, <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Fuel Leak
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 07:49:29 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Where did you get the new o-rings? My experience with this problem is that
since this is such a pain in the arse, it's best to buy a new plastic plug
to hold the proper o-ring. I haven't had much luck finding the correct one
locally due to sizing and material differences. Best to order from TRF or
MOSS. You can always scrounge some later MGB float bowls that had no plug
hole at all.
The definitive answer!

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club