New Arrival To The Fleet

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Arrival To The Fleet
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 15:47:43 -0700
So I succumbed,
               After 20 Heralds, 1 GT6, 1 2000 Mk1 and 1 Dolomite 1500, I've
just bought my first Spitfire, an early 1975 1500. It cost £180, and I
don't really know why I bought it (the girlfriends subconscious
influence???) - maybe it was just because it was cheap! Anyway, it's got
one new rear wing and valance, the boot floor area has been repaired
(looks convincing without digging too far), but the floorpans are
hanging out! It's painted my favourite colour - SIENNA BROWN - UGGHHH!!!
In its favour, It's pretty original, has good chrome and an overdrive
gearbox.
        So why did I do it? Am I going to regret this one? Answers on a
postcard please.....
--

    ^================^      This Message sent by:
 | |                  | |   1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup

.....and a Shitty Brown 1500 Spitfire Rust Bucket......