Spitfire 1500 Decals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire 1500 Decals
From: richard stieg <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 08:36:06 -0500
Deciding to go as fully original as possible (excepting a Poppy Red clearcoated
paint job, that is) I bought the logo decals for the boot and bonnet. How does
one go about attaching them to the bits? Separating the two backing papers
on the rear resulted in one letter sticking to each side. Is this like an
iron-on
transfer? lick to stick?? any help appreciated, I will wait until the list
gives me an idea before I screw up the paint job.     confused in Tennessee.
rick stieg