Rear fender removed!

To: The Collective Wisdoms <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rear fender removed!
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 17:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
ugGGg... I got it off... ALL of it :-)

To anyone performing a body-off resto: do NOT tack weld the fender on
before bolting it!  Please!!  It's well nigh impossible to get any sort
of tool down in there to break the welds :-(

Now I must figure out how I'm going to fix the holes in the body.  More
importantly, I must fix the B-post and the rocker panel (!)

As an aside, spies and LBCs do seem to see much of each other... In Dr.
No, James Bond roared around cuba in what looked like a Sunbeam Alpine.
I may be mistaken.  I do remember that the sound effects guys were a
little over-zealous in the movie... unless tires really *do* squeal on
gravel?  A feat I've never seen done :-)

-Malcolm

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.