(Fwd) TR6 Questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Fwd) TR6 Questions
From: amurray@MR.Net
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 09:02:43 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <amurray@mail.mr.net>
From:          alvine@tth.net (Alvine & Giebink Law Offices)
Subject:       TR6
Date:          Tue, 9 Sep 1997 19:41:03 -0600

I own a 1970 Triumph TR6.  The color is similar Canary Yellow.  It is a
very nice looking car with overdrive.  I enjoy driving it around but have
two problems:
        1.  I still am unsure how to properly take the top down and how to fold
it
properly.  Everytime I take it down I wear holes in the top on each side.
I purchased a new top and now pull the top back so that it lies on the
trunk.  I then just fold it once in so that it sits behind the seats.  The
problem is when I start driving on the interstate it blows up and starts
flapping.  My question is what is the proper way to take and fold the hood
when driving with the top down;
        2.  The car orginally was allowed to rust pretty bad.  I replaced not
repaired all the panels.  I even welding parts of the frame so reduce
vibration.  However, my car still tends to vibrate allot.  Is this common
for these vehicles or is it just my vehicle.

        My EMail address is alvine@tth.net

        I am brand new to this internet thing and hopefully will receive your
email return.  Thanks for answering
Andrew D. Murray Sr.
amurray@mr.net
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/6638/2index.html