chevy racers and TR3's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: chevy racers and TR3's
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 09:52:17 -0500
Guys, I think you all missed the point.  Well,  from the mail I've
received,  most of you think I race a TR3.  I do not.  I race a GT6+.

Small, stiff chassis,  big motor.  Sorta chevy like in that respect.  It
would blow off a TR3 also.

However,  Brian Furstenau or Bob Tullius could probable beat my GT6 with
a stock TR2 with one plug wire removed but this is the '90's,  and they
don't compete in my club racing circuit.

If memory (or history lessons) serves, the Beach Boys sang a song about a
Jag vs a Vette  so maybe a TR vs  a Caprice Classic (no light bar on top
pleeeease) <italic>was</italic> an apropriate challenge.

Dave T

PS...  in Nascar they only look like "stock" cars.  You could do this
with a TR3 also!