Attention Denver Area LBC Owners

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Attention Denver Area LBC Owners
From: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 21:46:03 -0600
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
I haven't seen any other posts on this so here goes:
The Ride the Rockies Tour and 14th Annual British Car Conclave
will be held this weekend, Sept 13-14 at Memorial Park in
beautiful downtown Arvada, Colorado.  The Ride the Rockies
Tour begins at 10:00AM at Memorial Park.  From Wadsworth &
58th (Ralston Rd.), go West on 58th to Ammons and turn North
one block to the park.  The tour will take you over some of
Colorado's most scenic roads to a lunchtime destination
high in the mountains.  Awards will be presented to the
three top scorers.
        The Conclave will take place at 8:00AM on Sunday
morning at the park and will feature nearly every
imaginable marque of British automobile and motorbike.
All area British automobile clubs will be in attendance.
The condition of your car is not important, we want to
see daily drivers and "works in progress" as well as
concours examples.  Awards will be presented in a
number of categories.  We have come close to exceeding
500 cars the past couple of years, let's do it this year!
Feel free to contact me at KC3565L@Sprintmail.com for
more information.  If I can't answer your question, I
will direct you to somebody who can.
Dave