Miatas again!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Miatas again!
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:38:07 -0500
Fellow Listers,

   What is up with the constant threads about Miatas?  Every few weeks,
someone writes about their Miata or their grilfriend's Miata, or their
friend's Miata.
I'd like to know why.

   About a year and a half ago, I went round and round for weeks with a
bunch of people including some fool in Virginia who figured that his Miata
was going to blow my TR250 off the road.  Anyway, that's old news.

   Obviously, this is one of my pet peeves.  Anyone that compares it to one
of our beloved cars has no class.  Personally, I don't like the car.  It's
just a plain and simple copy of a Lotus.  It's just another thing that the
Japanese copied from another country.

                                                Steve