FW: tr6 rear shock conversion - new design?

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: tr6 rear shock conversion - new design?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:37:12 -0600
Below is a message I sent earlier this summer. It seem the link was not
functioning. If you are interested check out the picture of the kit at

        http://www.cyberbia.com/peterz/tr6/rear_shock_kit/

This link should work, let me know if I am lying.

NOTE: The link in the original message has a different spelling than the
working one. It's the link above which you want.

I have not, and do not plan on installing this kit. I merely pass this
info along as periodically we get a discussion about the merits of a
rear shock conversion for the tr6.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada