Re: Spitfire Engine Cutting Out

To: schuyler@bellsouth.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Engine Cutting Out
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 22:32:24 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-13 14:55:50 EDT, schuyler@bellsouth.net writes:

<< I really don't think it's fuel related, but if any of you have two or
 three cents worth to contribute, it will be most appreciated when I come
 back in from the heat in a state of frustration.  Thanks!

 Oh, yea...just to make sure I don't get kicked off of the list for this
 mostly inappropriate posting...Miatas (or insert your least favorite
 non-LBC here) baaaaaaaddddddd!  LBCs gooooooooddddd!

 -Schuyler

I'm betting on the fuel.  Check the filter and the lines.  Let us know what
you find.  I'll bet a reconditioned TR4 horn button on it.. Any takers ??

Bob Paul
Corrales NM