Re: Guages (no M content)

To: "Mark Stahlke" <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Guages (no M content)
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 19:32:33 +1200
Mark Stahlke wrote:-

>    I'm planning to fabricate a wooden radio blanking plate to match the
walnut
> burl dash in my 71 TR6. Since a PO had enlarged the radio hole, I figure
I can
> fit a couple of extra gauges in there. I'm thinking of a volt meter and a
> clock. Does anyone have any suggestions on a source for a clock that woul
> match the Smiths gauges?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Mark

Why not pick up a clock from a MkII Triumph 2000 or 2.5 PI? The guages used
were essentially same as the TR6 (especially on the PI) so the clock would
be in keeping. It is a little larger than the oil pressure, temp and fuel
guages though.

Should be able to get one from Rimmers in England.

Email:  greed@wave.co.nz                (Home)
        sys_dwg@cmosaf.telecom.co.nz    (Work - AlphaStation)
        david.greed@telecom.co.nz       (Work - PC)