weekend recap

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: weekend recap
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:14:55 -0600
Well I was quite busiy this weekend working on my TR6 (I did get to
drive it also!). I managed to complete a number of items and thought I
would share some of my exepriences, problems and results.

Here are the things I did:
1) Installed a used low note horn (original type Lucas same as my
non-functioning old one)
2) Set the timing (static and dynamic)
3) Adjusted valve clearances
4) Installed new hood (bonnet) release cable
5) Installed new accelerator bushings

I will provide a more detailed report in a spearate message for each of
the above items so those interested can read them and those not
interested can trash them.

I won't do this for the horn cause it is fairly trivial. I did manage to
find an original low note horn though and that is what I wanted rather
than installing the aftermarket ones the big 3 sell currently.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada