Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)

To: jruwaldt@indiana.edu
Subject: Re: High-Tech (was Re: M)
From: DuperSude@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 15:12:35 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi guys,
  With all this talk about the younger generation not liking LBC's, I just
had to throw my two cents worth in...  One reason why very few younger kids
like these cars is, well, they just have never heard of them.  I mean reall
when you think about it, the normal 14-19 year old "kid" just wasn't around
early enough to know the"wonders" of these cars.  But, (un?)fortunately, I am
no stranger to these cars. By the way, I am probably the youngest member on
this list at a whopping 14 years old! Cheers,
Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html
John Burket  1971 TR6x2 1976 TR6 (possibly for sale contact me for info) 1976
TR6  1969 GT6+ 1968 Spitfire