Minilites and Panasports.

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Minilites and Panasports.
From: Joseph Burlein <josephb@scinter.aftac.gov>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 19:47:50 -0400 (EDT)
Hello to All,

I am looking into purchasing a set of minilite replicas for the TR-6.
Have a vast difference in prices: 275 from British Wire Wheel and 135ish
from Moss and TRF.  The BWW rims are made in New Zealend from (they say)
the original molds.  The others are made in either India or somewhere in
England.  Does anyone out there have an info on what to buy, what to stay
away from?  I am not looking to race but would like a lighter rim that
looks good.  From what I have heard, not all the replicas are actually
lighter than the original steel wheels.  Any comments or suggestions?

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL