Re: Coppercoat Spray - Copper grease

To: "George Leicht" <glite@eos.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Coppercoat Spray - Copper grease
From: "Mark A. Erickson" <mlazye@northvalley.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 18:57:00 -0700
Coppercoat is its trade name. I do not know who makes it, but it should be
available at any parts store. Comes in spray or brush-on. Spray for speed
and coverage(gasket). Brush-on fills small pits with copper(block &
cylinder tops). Great for heat transfer also, helps keep head cool.

Looks real good on your thumb nail too, when you over spray

Mark