Re: Tampa, FL All British Field Meet

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Tampa, FL All British Field Meet
From: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 16:07:35 +0900
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Musson, Carl wrote:

> The 11th Annual All British Field Meet and Autojumble will be held
> Saturday, October 18 at Picnic Island Park.
>
> (I know - it is the same day as the St Augustine Show - Maybe next year
> they will be scheduled differently)

Carl,

It's ALWAYS the same weekend as St. Augustine....or almost so.  I think
it
was the last two years I lived in Ft. Lauderdale.  Both shows are
excellent.
I really enjoy the setting for picnic island....I also like A1A Brewery
in
St. Augustine!!!  My wife and I alternated shows each year.  Some more
enthusiastic members of our clubs (GCTC) actually made both shows one
year.

I hope the two clubs will try and coordinate things a little better in
years to come.  It should boost attendance (and revenues) for both clubs
if the shows were held a few weeks apart.

Regards,

--
Chad Jester     Seoul, KOREA (Formerly Ft. Lauderdale, FL Resident)
'74 TR6         CF15486UO