Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??<199709180729.AAA03736@victor1.mscom

To: John & Alecksi Graves <alecks@mscomm.com>
Subject: Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??<199709180729.AAA03736@victor1.mscomm.com>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:18:17 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "Kinderlehrer's" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>In Germany it is actually against the law to flash a slower car now. Having
>lived there for 6 yrs in can tell you that it is one of the greatist
>experiences in the world to drive and survive the Autobahns. They still
>will flash you though, I guess out of habbit. The gov is also trying to
>pass a 130 kph speed limit on the Bahn in major city areas.
>I have also driven in the UK and normally people there don't drive very
>aggressive.

Obviously didn't see the asshole I saw this morning on the way to work this
morning :-)  He overtook a car on an Island and then cut him up to pull off,
and you'll NEVER guess what car he was drivin'...........

A 1957 Chevy!!!

certainly looked outta place around here! :-)

>In fact most drive like they are always on a Sunday outing.
>I'll be going back in January and will be taking both my LBCs.

Yep, I always get stuck behind some bint in a Fiesta XR2 most mornings tootling
along at 50 mph, don't she realise the throttle goes down a bit further than
that!!!! How frustrating!

Either that or last nights twat in a Renault that thought it was fun to speed
up to 80 as I overtook them, soon left that though on the wiggly bits.  :-)

Cheerio

Rich.
Northampton
England.

ps, where abouts are you coming to here in the UK?