Goin' to Stowe

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Goin' to Stowe
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 16:48:28 -0400
Hi gang,

It was touch and go there for a while, a blown head gasket earlier this
week, and a client who needed my time.

However, I think I have prevailed. The TR3 is running, with no water in
the oil, and no oil in the water! Call me crazy, but I am going to try
to make Stowe tomorrow, only 200 miles from my house...

I wonder if there is an award for the longest distance driven on a one
day old head gasket?   ;-)
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/