RE: Triumph World Magazine

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com
Subject: RE: Triumph World Magazine
From: patstarr@jps.net (Pat Starr)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 20:24:43 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Justin,
You can find the Triumph World Magazine at Autobooks/Aerobooks in Burbank
on 3524 W. Magnolia Blvd.  (818) 845 1909.  And for you readers in the
lower San Francisco Bay Area, try Printers Inc on 301 Castro St. Mountain
View.  There are other Printers Inc but I know they have it at the MV
store.  The August/Sept issue is out and I think there's and article on
TR8's in it.  Just a few blocks from Autobooks/Aerobooks is Automotive
Books at 1508 Magnolia - its a used book store and worth checking out it
your in the area.  And if anyone has back issues of Classic & Sports Car
(Nov 1995) and Practical Classics (May 1995), I'd like to get a copy of
some articles.

Pat