younger generation

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: younger generation
From: Thomas Carney <tcarney@concentric.net>
Date: 12/26/1997 17:57
--==pw_boundary==

  Yes I would like to add more power to us youngins.  Geeze
I'm only 19.  Curently working on my GT6 restoration which
is going ok.  Wish I wasn't in college though because I
miss it.  Trying to get it on the road before in about a
month.  Although originally I was to have it finished at
the end of August.  But, oh well.
  Got hooked on Brit cars when I purchased a '60 AH
sprite.  Had it as a daily driver for 1 and a half yrs.
Then I thought it would be nice for something bigger and
more practical.  250mi trip in that car is not the best.
So now I have a MK1 parts car and my prized GT6+ waiting to
breathe again.  And for some reason my dad thinks the
Bugeye is now his.  Ahh that's ok, the car looks faster
that it is.  I wanna really get my hands on his first car
that is sitting in the garage, '54 MG TF.
  I whish I was older so I could have seen all these cool
Brit cars when they were realativly new.  Screw those big
American land yachts.
Tom

--==pw_boundary==--