Re: younger generation

To: Thomas Carney <tcarney@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: younger generation
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 20:15:50 +0100
Cc: triumph club <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thomas Carney wrote:

>   Yes I would like to add more power to us youngins.  Geeze
> I'm only 19.  Curently working on my GT6 restoration which
> is going ok.
>   I whish I was older so I could have seen all these cool
> Brit cars when they were realativly new.  Screw those big
> American land yachts.
> Tom
Ahh, Tom do you mean a new Crown Vic or a Cadillac? Back when our LBC's
were new, the current crop of land yatchs were considered mid-sized!
Ever see a '66 Olds 98 parked next to a Spitfire? That was typical of my
High School parking lot. Heck the trunk in the 98 would be a nice paking
garage for your BugEye! But, hang on to your cars! My list of "used to
have's" brings a tear to my eye, so don't get stuck with just memories!