Re: Triumph italia

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Triumph italia
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 13:21:03 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Cc: Kristina Turner <turner@public.se>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> >Or, Johnny, is this the start of your final year? Time to take life
> >seriously and all that.
>
> >Adam Turner
> >'74 TR6
>
> Ha Ha, Come on, is Johnny EVER serious!!!! except when it was my turn to buy
> the drinks at Stafford!!! :-)
>
> Rich

Be quiet you big wuss, just because you didn't fancy the out of date
beer! (whoever said that the TSSC didn't look after it's members!!).

Anyone else notice the patronising remark about Brit real ale being
strong so foreigners had better watch out! I was expecting Dent
Breweries 'KAMIKAZE' brew not the woefully mundane Marstons
pedigree..YAWN!

Talking of beer samuel adams has sold out in the GB it's a shadow of
it's former self and has mutated into one of these trendy 'creamflow'
beers, oh dear!

Tra for now, Johnny

P.S Leon, how many times has the Vitesse been tuned since stafford?!:-)