Re: Triumph italia

To: Kristina Turner <turner@public.se>
Subject: Re: Triumph italia
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 13:23:04 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Hi Adam (and everyone else), nope sorry I'm, not actually in posession
of an italia, not so much as a 'spares or repair' Toledo! Trixie the
spit is still soldiering on (a most favourable M.O.T was had, emissions
not even checked!) and yesterday  managed 350 miles in 7 hours with a
roof rack and 300 litre roof box! The handling wasn't affected too bad
until an ear popping down hill when the front went all vague and the
armco was
approaching rapidly! The only casualty appears to be the sh@t down pipe
gasket, no worries as i keep a 1/2" spanner in the glove box at all
times!

If there is any major gossip then please fill me in!

tra for now, Johnny.