Re: Help - Paint Touch-up Technique Wanted

To: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@post.queensu.ca>
Subject: Re: Help - Paint Touch-up Technique Wanted
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 09:02:31 -0400
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu, mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com, miq@teleport.com
Brian S. Thomas wrote:

> Some time ago, someone wrote up a technique he had used to
> successfully touch-in paint imperfections.  If my memory is
> correct, it involved an X-acto knife, pencils, wet and dry
> paper, paint and lots of patience.

> If anyone still has the text, I'd appreciate a copy.  I promise
> to try the technique and report back on it's success.

I knew I had this article somewhere, but couldn't remember
where.  Eventually, I was able to find it in my archive of
files I've saved for eventual inclusion in the VTR WWW pages.

The original article was by Miq Millman, and has now
been placed on the VTR WWW pages at
  http://www.vtr.org/maintain/scratch-touch-up.html

Thanks to Miq for writing the original article, and
to Brian for reminding me that I had it, as well as
providing the incentive to make it available...

--ken

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |