Helm Publications -- No real LBC

Subject: Helm Publications -- No real LBC
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 13:51:12 -0500
Hi all!

I just had cause to order a manual for my '93 Honda Civic, and had heard
I could get the manual the dealer uses.  I called the Honda dealer, and
they referred me to Helm Publications, who supplies them.  I ordered the
dealer workshop manual for my car for $61.00 including shipping, and
they say on the receipt, "We carry service publications for
Ford-Lincoln-Mercury, Chevy-Pontiac-Olds-Buick-Cadillac-GMC Truck, GM
Powertrain, Honda, Isuzu, KIA Motors, and American Suzuki."  Their
contact number is (800)782-4356.  I have no interest except to let other
folks know this resource is available!  My manual appears very
comprehensive and is specific to my year of car, not a wide range like
Chilton or Haynes, and it is about the size of the Bentley Workshop
manual for the Spit.

Best wishes!
Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   %)