Re: More Alternators

To: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: More Alternators
From: "Brian W. Neuschwander" <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:05:07 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chris Oliver wrote:
 As for the Bosch unit off the Fiesta, does it have to be off a
> Fiesta, or will any Bosch unit work?  What about a small Japanese unit?
> I would still like a part number off the Bosch unit since it sound like
> the most straight forward.  thanks, Chris

The advantage of the Bosch from the Fiesta is that it is a fit-alike and
plug-alike unit to the Lucas for the late Triumph cars.

The bolt holes, pivot points, and electrical connections are identical.

--
Brian W. Neuschwander

Santa Cruz, California
1979 Spitfire, 1965 Spitfire, 1963 Consul Capri