zs carb woes - solution

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: zs carb woes - solution
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:01:46 -0600
It turns out that my problem is still with the linkage. The extra washer
I added to the shouldered bolt on the bell crank lever is a little too
thick. Double nutting the bolt only worked for a while and then the
assembly was binding again.

I will address this on the weekend. In the meantime, it seems the
by-pass valves are not the culprits for now. Thanks to Todd Sigety for
suggesting I block them off completely. I have heard this before but not
paid much heed to it then. I wonder if I should try it now...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada